- *** Clearance Items ***
- *** New Products ***
- Bulk Aquarium Supplies
- Betta Fish Supplies
- Planted Aquaria Supplies and Equipment
- Shrimp Supplies
- Turtle and Reptile Supplies
- Bird Supplies
- Cat Supplies
- Dog Supplies
- Spare Parts
- Aquarium & Fish Tanks
- Aquarium Accessories...
- Aquarium Air Pumps...
- Aquarium Air Stones & Valves...
- Aquarium Cleaning & Maintenance...
- Aquarium Filters...
- Aquarium Filter Media...
- AquaClear filter media
- Aquaworks filter media
- Aqua Nova filter media
- Dynaflo cartridges
- Elite filter media
- Fluval filter media
- Hailea filter media
- Jebo filter media
- Juwel filter media
- Marina filter media
- Ocean Free filter media
- Orca filter media
- Rena filter media
- Poly-Filter Pad and Other filter media
- Filter Media by type...
- Fish Food by type...
- Fish Food by brand...
- Aquarium Fish Medication...
- Aquarium Heaters and Accessories...
- Aquarium Lights & Tubes...
- Aquarium Ornaments/Decor...
- Air Bubbler Ornaments
- Artificial Coral & Resin Rock Ornaments
- Breeding and Spawning
- Castles, Bridges & Famous Places Ornaments
- Log & Wood Ornaments
- Natural Driftwood & Mangrove Root Wood
- Stone & Natural Rock Decorations
- Novelty, Movie & Character Ornaments
- Plant decorations
- Shipwreck & Ocean decorations
- Sea Shells, Starfish & Barnacles
- Aquarium Gravel, Sand and Substrates
- Aquarium Plants...
- Aquarium Powerheads & Pond Pumps
- Aquarium Test Kit & pH...
- Aquarium Water Conditioners...
- Aquarium Water Treatments...
- Algae treatment
- Ammonia and Nitrate treatment
- Betta fish treatment
- Biological treatment
- Black water extracts
- Bulk water treatment
- Cichlid treatment
- Goldfish treatment
- Phosphate treatment
- Plant treatment
- Pond water treatment
- Stress treatment
- Tap water conditioner
- Tropical fish treatment
- UV Sterilisers
- Waste treatment
- Marine & Reef Aquarium Products...
- Ponds and Outdoor Equipment
Item # APH41
Over 800 TestsManufacturer:Mars Fishcare Features
- Complete Master Test kit for testing tap and aquarium water.
- Measures the most important levels in your aquarium.
- Tests five different potentially dangerous water conditions.
- Includes Tests:
- Freshwater pH (6.0-7.6) - 37mL Bottle
- High Range pH (7.4-8.8)- 37mL Bottle
- Ammonia (NH3/NH4+) - 37mL Bottle x 2
- Nitrite (NO2) - 37mL Bottle
- Nitrate (NO3) - 30mL Bottle x 2
- The Freshwater Master Test kit provides information on how to perform each test,what the results mean,and how to correct any unsafe water conditions that may be detected.
- Kit features computer-analyzed water resistant laminated color cards,step by step instruction booklet, 4 test tubes with snap-tight caps in holders, a holding tray and test tube rack.
- Test solution bottles for five different tests.
- Over 800 tests.
- Fast,Easy and Accurate.
- Maintaining good water quality is the key to successful fish keeping.
- This kit tests tap water and aquarium water for 5 key parameters that affect the health of freshwater fish: pH, High Range pH, Ammonia, Nitrite and Nitrate. Highly accurate and economical. Unique, clear dome packaging is waterproof, space-efficient and makes contents easy to see. 5 liquid tests include: pH(6.0 - 7.6) and (7.4 - 8.8), Ammonia, Nitrite and Nitrate Each test includes laminated, computer-calibrated colour cards. Liquid reagent bottles include child-resistant safety caps. Includes 4 glass test tubes with snap tight caps and easy to read instructions with information on how to correct unsafe water conditions.
you save AU$7.00)
Earn 729 points with this purchase
AU$2.60API Replacement Glass Test Tube
Out of stock
For API test kits
Copyright (c) 2021 The Aquarium Shop All rights reserved.