- *** Clearance Items ***
- *** New Products ***
- Bulk Aquarium Supplies
- Betta Fish Supplies
- Planted Aquaria Supplies and Equipment
- Shrimp Supplies
- Turtle and Reptile Supplies
- Bird Supplies
- Cat Supplies
- Dog Supplies
- Spare Parts
- Aquarium & Fish Tanks
- Aquarium Accessories...
- Aquarium Air Pumps...
- Aquarium Air Stones & Valves...
- Aquarium Cleaning & Maintenance...
- Aquarium Filters...
- Aquarium Filter Media...
- AquaClear filter media
- Aquaworks filter media
- Aqua Nova filter media
- Dynaflo cartridges
- Elite filter media
- Fluval filter media
- Hailea filter media
- Jebo filter media
- Juwel filter media
- Marina filter media
- Ocean Free filter media
- Orca filter media
- Rena filter media
- Poly-Filter Pad and Other filter media
- Filter Media by type...
- Fish Food by type...
- Fish Food by brand...
- Aquarium Fish Medication...
- Aquarium Heaters and Accessories...
- Aquarium Lights & Tubes...
- Aquarium Ornaments/Decor...
- Air Bubbler Ornaments
- Artificial Coral & Resin Rock Ornaments
- Breeding and Spawning
- Castles, Bridges & Famous Places Ornaments
- Log & Wood Ornaments
- Natural Driftwood & Mangrove Root Wood
- Stone & Natural Rock Decorations
- Novelty, Movie & Character Ornaments
- Plant decorations
- Shipwreck & Ocean decorations
- Sea Shells, Starfish & Barnacles
- Aquarium Gravel, Sand and Substrates
- Aquarium Plants...
- Aquarium Powerheads & Pond Pumps
- Aquarium Test Kit & pH...
- Aquarium Water Conditioners...
- Aquarium Water Treatments...
- Algae treatment
- Ammonia and Nitrate treatment
- Betta fish treatment
- Biological treatment
- Black water extracts
- Bulk water treatment
- Cichlid treatment
- Goldfish treatment
- Phosphate treatment
- Plant treatment
- Pond water treatment
- Stress treatment
- Tap water conditioner
- Tropical fish treatment
- UV Sterilisers
- Waste treatment
- Marine & Reef Aquarium Products...
- Ponds and Outdoor Equipment
Aquarium Filter Media / Marine Pure - Cermedia filter media / CerMedia MarinePure Biofilter Media Balls 1.5inch Large Sphere 1.9L
Item # 100982
High Performance Biofilter MediaManufacturer:CerMedia LLC Features
- Fresh, Pond and salt water
- Designed to target ammonia and nitrate removal
- Inert and chemically stable
- Provides consistent water chemistry
- Reduces tank maintenance
- Able to support large fish loads
- Can be cleaned, reused and sterilized so are very long lasting
- 1.9L 1.5 Sphere Balls
- Made in USA
- Optimised for pressurised filters e.g. canister filters
- Thin Bio-Film Technology: Combination of vast surface area and open-flow interconnected pores facilitates development of a thin bio-film. The thin bio-film allows beneficial bacteria to flourish by making necessary nutrients immediately available, resulting in a healthy environment for your fish.
- The most advanced biological filter media ever made!
- MarinePure allows Parallel Denitrification to occur, which leads to the breakdown of Nitrates reducing Aquarium Maintenance.
- The extremely high surface area of MarinePure is 10 to 100 times greater than that of any other filter media, allowing a greater volume of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria to grow in and around the material. The interconnected pores create a refugium which allows water to flow freely through the material, delivering water and nutrients to the biofilms and micro-organisms.
AU$75.90 you save AU$9.95)
Earn 660 points with this purchase
AU$2.75CerMedia MarinePure MP2C Biofilter Media 1.5-2inch cube
Size may vary and be irregular. Price is per 1 piece. High Performance Biofilter Media great for sumps, extra larger filters and shower filters
AU$109.95CerMedia MarinePure Biofilter Media Balls 1.5inch Large Sphere 3.8L
Out of stock
High Performance Biofilter Media
Copyright (c) 2019 The Aquarium Shop All rights reserved.