- Spare Parts
- Aquarium & Fish Tanks
- Aquarium Accessories...
- Aquarium Air Pumps...
- Aquarium Cleaning & Maintenance...
- Aquarium Filters...
- Aquarium Filter Media...
- Filter Media by type...
- Fish Food by type...
- Fish Food by brand...
- Aquarium Fish Medication...
- Aquarium Heaters...
- Aquarium Lights & Tubes...
- Aquarium Ornaments/Decor...
- Aquarium Plants...
- Aquarium Test Kit & pH...
- Aquarium Water Conditioners...
- Aquarium Water Treatments...
- Algae treatment
- Ammonia treatment
- Betta fish treatment
- Biological treatment
- Black water extracts
- Bulk water treatment
- Cichlid treatment
- Goldfish treatment
- Plant treatment
- Pond water treatment
- Stress treatment
- Tap water conditioner
- Tropical fish treatment
- UV Sterilisers
- Waste treatment
- Marine & Reef Aquarium Products...
Item # APH130
Fresh and SaltwaterManufacturer: Mars Fishcare Features
- Professional Liquid Test Kit.
- Fast, Easy-to-use and Accurate
- This professional Liquid Test Kit was designed and developed for the professional aquarist and for in-store testing of Tap water, Aquarium water and Pond water.
- The professional liquid testing kit for fresh and saltwater comes complete with reagents to test for pH, High range pH, Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, GH and KH.
- Also included in the professional kit are:
- Six glass test tubes and caps.
- Water analysis pad for recording test results.
- Hand held color cards for each test.
- Syringe to take water samples.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case with tray to hold all test tubes and reagents.
- The wall chart includes test instructions and color charts for the seven essential water tests included in this kit.
- The color chart assists professional aquarist and store employees by instructing them on what product they should use to correct any conditions indicated by the test results.
- The Fresh and Salt water Professional Liquid Test Kit is in a heavy duty water proof storage case with a sturdy interior tray that can withstand the wet conditions associated with water testing.
- This kit is extremely accurate, provides fast results and is easy to use when testing both fresh and saltwater.
- For testing Tap water
- For testing Fresh and Salt water aquariums.
- For testing Pond water.
- Tests :
- pH 6.0-7.6 (37mL bottle)
- High Range pH 7.4-8.8 (37mL bottle)
- Ammonia(NH3/NH4) 0-8 ppm (37mL bottle x 2)
- Nitrite (NO2) 0-5 ppm (37mL bottle)
- Nitrate(NO3) 0-160 ppm (30mL bottle x 2)
- GH General Hardness (37mL bottle)
- KH Carbonate Hardness (37mL bottle)
AU$199.95 you save AU$10.00)
Earn 1900 points with this purchase
Copyright (c) 2014 The Aquarium Shop All rights reserved.