- Spare Parts
- Aquarium & Fish Tanks
- Aquarium Accessories...
- Aquarium Air Pumps...
- Aquarium Cleaning & Maintenance...
- Aquarium Filters...
- Aquarium Filter Media...
- AquaClear filter media
- Aquaworks filter media
- Aqua Nova filter media
- Marine Pure - Cermedia filter media
- Dynaflo cartridges
- Elite filter media
- Fluval filter media
- Hailea filter media
- Jebo filter media
- Juwel filter media
- Marina filter media
- Ocean Free filter media
- Orca filter media
- Rena filter media
- Poly-Filter Pad and Other filter media
- Filter Media by type...
- Fish Food by type...
- Fish Food by brand...
- Aquarium Fish Medication...
- Aquarium Heaters and Accessories...
- Aquarium Lights & Tubes...
- Aquarium Ornaments/Decor...
- Air Bubbler Ornaments
- Artificial Coral & Resin Rock Ornaments
- Breeding and Spawning
- Castles, Bridges & Famous Places Ornaments
- Log & Wood Ornaments
- Natural Driftwood & Mangrove Root Wood
- Stone & Natural Rock Decorations
- Novelty, Movie & Character Ornaments
- Plant decorations
- Shipwreck & Ocean decorations
- Sea Shells, Starfish & Barnacles
- Aquarium Gravel, Sand and Substrates
- Aquarium Plants...
- Aquarium Test Kit & pH...
- Aquarium Water Conditioners...
- Aquarium Water Treatments...
- Algae treatment
- Ammonia and Nitrate treatment
- Betta fish treatment
- Biological treatment
- Black water extracts
- Bulk water treatment
- Cichlid treatment
- Goldfish treatment
- Phosphate treatment
- Plant treatment
- Pond water treatment
- Stress treatment
- Tap water conditioner
- Tropical fish treatment
- UV Sterilisers
- Waste treatment
- Marine & Reef Aquarium Products...
Item # HT03
80 TestsManufacturer: Hagen Features
- Nitrate (0.0-110.0 mg/L) test.
- Aqaurium test for fresh and saltwater.
- Nitrate kit contains:
- 1 Bottle of nitrate reagent#1.
- 1 Bottle of nitrate reagent#2.
- 1 bottle of nitrate reagent #3.
- 1 Glass test tube with cap.
- 1 Pipette.
- 1 Lab base.
- 1 Instruction booklet.
- Nitrate should be tested on a regular basis as a measure of pollution in th eaquarium and to determine if a water change is necessary.
Nitrate accumelates in aquariums over a period of time and is difficult to remove by conventional filtration means.
Earn 198 points with this purchase
AU$17.75Nutrafin Fresh and Saltwater Nitrite Test Kit
Out of stock
AU$12.45Nutrafin Fresh and Saltwater pH Test Kit High Range
125 Tests (A7812)
AU$21.50Nutrafin Fresh and Saltwater Phosphate Test Kit
Out of stock
Copyright (c) 2017 The Aquarium Shop All rights reserved.