- Spare Parts
- Aquarium & Fish Tanks
- Aquarium Accessories...
- Aquarium Air Pumps...
- Aquarium Cleaning & Maintenance...
- Aquarium Filters...
- Aquarium Filter Media...
- Filter Media by type...
- Fish Food by type...
- Fish Food by brand...
- Aquarium Fish Medication...
- Aquarium Heaters...
- Aquarium Lights & Tubes...
- Aquarium Ornaments/Decor...
- Aquarium Plants...
- Aquarium Test Kit & pH...
- Aquarium Water Conditioners...
- Aquarium Water Treatments...
- Algae treatment
- Ammonia treatment
- Betta fish treatment
- Biological treatment
- Black water extracts
- Bulk water treatment
- Cichlid treatment
- Goldfish treatment
- Plant treatment
- Pond water treatment
- Stress treatment
- Tap water conditioner
- Tropical fish treatment
- UV Sterilisers
- Waste treatment
- Marine & Reef Aquarium Products...
Aquarium Test Kits & pH / pH Test Kits & Meters / Aquarium Pharmaceuticals API Fresh and Saltwater High Range pH Test Kit
Item # APH26
160 TestsManufacturer: Mars Fishcare Features
- High range pH test kit
- 160 tests per kit
- Reads the pH of water within the high range of 7.4 to 8.8
- Suitable for fresh and saltwater aquariums
- Fast, easy and accurate
- Contains Dropper bottle for accurate dispensing of test solutions
- Easy to read instructions and color chart
- Non staining glass test tube with snap-tight cap
- All fish thrive at a particular pH level
- pH can fluctuate due to fish waste, addition of tap water and build up of natural acids, this kit allows you to easily and accurately measure the pH level and maintain a healthy aquarium for your fish
- Ideal for African Cichlids and saltwater aquariums
- Use to measure pH changes in marine aquariums, aquariums with African cichlids, and very alkaline tap water
Earn 109 points with this purchase
AU$19.70Aquarium Pharmaceuticals API Fresh and Saltwater Ammonia Test Kit
AU$18.95Aquarium Pharmaceuticals API Fresh and Saltwater Nitrate Test Kit
AU$15.10Aquarium Pharmaceuticals API Fresh and Saltwater Nitrite Test Kit
Copyright (c) 2014 The Aquarium Shop All rights reserved.