- Spare Parts
- Aquarium & Fish Tanks
- Aquarium Accessories...
- Aquarium Air Pumps...
- Aquarium Cleaning & Maintenance...
- Aquarium Filters...
- Aquarium Filter Media...
- AquaClear filter media
- Aquaworks filter media
- Aqua Nova filter media
- Marine Pure - Cermedia filter media
- Dynaflo cartridges
- Elite filter media
- Fluval filter media
- Hailea filter media
- Jebo filter media
- Juwel filter media
- Marina filter media
- Ocean Free filter media
- Orca filter media
- Rena filter media
- Poly-Filter Pad and Other filter media
- Filter Media by type...
- Fish Food by type...
- Fish Food by brand...
- Aquarium Fish Medication...
- Aquarium Heaters and Accessories...
- Aquarium Lights & Tubes...
- Aquarium Ornaments/Decor...
- Air Bubbler Ornaments
- Artificial Coral & Resin Rock Ornaments
- Breeding and Spawning
- Castles, Bridges & Famous Places Ornaments
- Log & Wood Ornaments
- Natural Driftwood & Mangrove Root Wood
- Stone & Natural Rock Decorations
- Novelty, Movie & Character Ornaments
- Plant decorations
- Shipwreck & Ocean decorations
- Sea Shells, Starfish & Barnacles
- Aquarium Gravel, Sand and Substrates
- Aquarium Plants...
- Aquarium Test Kit & pH...
- Aquarium Water Conditioners...
- Aquarium Water Treatments...
- Algae treatment
- Ammonia and Nitrate treatment
- Betta fish treatment
- Biological treatment
- Black water extracts
- Bulk water treatment
- Cichlid treatment
- Goldfish treatment
- Phosphate treatment
- Plant treatment
- Pond water treatment
- Stress treatment
- Tap water conditioner
- Tropical fish treatment
- UV Sterilisers
- Waste treatment
- Marine & Reef Aquarium Products...
Aquarium Water Conditioners and Purifiers / Aquarium Pharmaceuticals API Tap Water Conditioner 30mL
Item # APH176
Aquarium dechlorinatorManufacturer: Mars Fishcare Features
- Removes chlorine and breaks the chloramine bond
- Super strength
- Works instantly to detoxify heavy metals
- Use whenever setting up a new aquarium, changing water or adding water to the aquarium
- Heavy metals such as coppe, lead and zinc can be found in most tap water supplies - these metals are toxic to tropical fish, therefore it is important that tap water be treated before adding it to an aquarium
- To remove chlorine and detoxify heavy metals - Add 1 drop to each 3.8L or 1/4 teaspoon (1.25mL) to each 95L of tap water being treated
- To detoxify chloramines (break the bond) - Add 3 drops to each 3.8L or 3/4 teaspoon (3.75mL) to each 95L of tap water being treated
- Treats up to 2271L of fresh or salt water
Earn 40 points with this purchase
AU$8.50Aquarium Pharmaceuticals API Tap Water Conditioner 118mL
AU$15.75Aquarium Pharmaceuticals API Tap Water Conditioner 237mL
AU$24.85Aquarium Pharmaceuticals API Tap Water Conditioner 473mL
AU$99.95Aquarium Pharmaceuticals API Tap Water Conditioner 3.8Litre
Copyright (c) 2018 The Aquarium Shop All rights reserved.