- Spare Parts
- Aquarium & Fish Tanks
- Aquarium Accessories...
- Aquarium Air Pumps...
- Aquarium Cleaning & Maintenance...
- Aquarium Filters...
- Aquarium Filter Media...
- AquaClear filter media
- Aquaworks filter media
- Aqua Nova filter media
- Marine Pure - Cermedia filter media
- Dynaflo cartridges
- Elite filter media
- Fluval filter media
- Hailea filter media
- Jebo filter media
- Juwel filter media
- Marina filter media
- Ocean Free filter media
- Orca filter media
- Rena filter media
- Poly-Filter Pad and Other filter media
- Filter Media by type...
- Fish Food by type...
- Fish Food by brand...
- Aquarium Fish Medication...
- Aquarium Heaters and Accessories...
- Aquarium Lights & Tubes...
- Aquarium Ornaments/Decor...
- Air Bubbler Ornaments
- Artificial Coral Ornaments
- Artificial Resin Rock Ornaments
- Breeding and Spawning
- Castles, Bridges & Famous Places Ornaments
- Log & Wood Ornaments
- Natural Driftwood & Mangrove Root Wood
- Natural Rock & Stone Decorations
- Novelty, Movie & Character Ornaments
- Plant decorations
- Shipwreck & Ocean decorations
- Sea Shells, Starfish & Barnacles
- Aquarium Gravel, Sand and Substrates
- Aquarium Plants...
- Aquarium Test Kit & pH...
- Aquarium Water Conditioners...
- Aquarium Water Treatments...
- Algae treatment
- Ammonia and Nitrate treatment
- Betta fish treatment
- Biological treatment
- Black water extracts
- Bulk water treatment
- Cichlid treatment
- Goldfish treatment
- Phosphate treatment
- Plant treatment
- Pond water treatment
- Stress treatment
- Tap water conditioner
- Tropical fish treatment
- UV Sterilisers
- Waste treatment
- Marine & Reef Aquarium Products...
Aquarium Test Kits & pH / pH Up & pH Down Liquids and Powders / Aquarium Pharmaceuticals API Proper pH 8.2 powder 200g
Item # APH169
Aquarium pH Buffer (#39C)Manufacturer: Mars Fishcare Features
- Increases carbonate hardness (KH) to hold (or buffer) pH to 8.2
- Resists pH rebound
- Perfect for all saltwater, brackish and African Cichlid aquariums
- Use: setting up a new aquarium, adjusting pH in an established aquarium and water changes
- Dosage: 1 scoop for every 38 litres (10 US gal) of aquarium water
- Treats up to 757 Litres of fresh or salt water
Earn 192 points with this purchase
AU$19.15Aquarium Pharmaceuticals API Proper pH 6.5 powder 240g
Buffer and Water conditioner (#35C)
AU$21.70Aquarium Pharmaceuticals API Proper pH 7.0 powder 250g
Buffer and Water conditioner (#39C)
AU$20.95Aquarium Pharmaceuticals API Proper pH 7.5 powder 260g
Buffer and Water conditioner (#37C)
Copyright (c) 2017 The Aquarium Shop All rights reserved.